“To remain ignorant of history is to remain forever a child”
In the heart of the Middle East, a small country named ‘The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan’ is one of the best travel experiences, full of varied sights throughout the length of the country. A road trip to Jordan is the most feasible and recommended way to explore the country beyond the ancient city of Petra. From the ancient ruins to one of the best diving spots, we promise every stop will leave you amazed and excited for the next.
Our Jordan Guide
- Know more about how to plan a perfect trip to Jordan (best time to visit, visa process, transportation and getting around, what to wear, and indicative costs).
- Jordan has so much to offer. A suggestive 8-Day Jordan Itinerary can be found here.
- A road trip to this nation is a must to explore its history and culture. Refer to our Guide to renting a car in Jordan.
- Jordan has a mix of basic hotels bubble tents to lavish resorts. Refer to our accommodation experience.
- Food in Jordan is delicious and has decent options for vegetarians (one of the best falafels in the whole wide world!). Refer to our vegetarian food experience.
Jordan is no stranger, thanks to the Lost City of Petra, one of the seven wonders of the world. However, there is more to Jordan beyond Petra. Most of the things you see are unique to Jordan, and not found in many other places – Wadi Rum with its unique Mars-like landscape, the Dead Sea is the lowest point on the land part of the Earth and is known to have healing properties, Jerash is one of the most well preserved Roman ruins in the world and Aqaba has one of the best diving spots.
Are you planning a trip to Jordan or have you been to Jordan before? Think something’s missing? Do let us know your experience and/or suggestions in the comments below. If you want to ask us any questions about visiting Jordan or need advice on what to do, ask us in the comments below.
© Wandernationals, 2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Wandernationals.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.